6 Sandy Cove Crescent,
Coolum Beach, QLD
Two Homes with Ocean Views!Set back amongst lush rainforest overlooking the spectacular beauty of Second Bay is not one but two modern beach houses perfectly suited for you to maximise your investment while relishing a lifestyle of leisure. This tightly held and highly sought after location is so popular due to its close proximity to the beach, lookouts, coastal walking tracks and the fantastic shops and restaurants of Coolum esplanade.
The main residence comprises four generous bedrooms, the main with an adjoining ensuite, a contemporary beach architectural style with curved roof and a light palette to flood the home with natural light. The elevation of the upper level with master, open plan living and large kitchen captures views of the beautiful blue ocean through the tranquil treetop surrounds. With polished timber flooring, louvre windows and a feature open tread timber staircase, the design of this home easily complements the serenity of the large private block on which it sits.
A completely separate two storey studio with three bedrooms offers many opportunities to generate extra income and has been designed to create a light, spacious feel in unison with the rainforest surroundings. Beautifully appointed with timber flooring and a sleek modern kitchen, this house is the perfect escape for discerning guests or family members. Each of the many windows have tranquil views of the native bush that envelopes the home, while upstairs the covered timber deck showcases not only the leafy landscape but also the inviting vista of the ocean nearby.
Two fantastic homes, one amazing location. Contact Steve to arrange a viewing and see for yourself the endless potential and fabulous lifestyle on offer.
Features At A Glance:
- Two modern homes nestled amongst the treetops with stunning ocean views
- Highly sought-after location within walking distance of the beach
- Two separate dwellings on generous block provide potential income stream
- Classic stylish beach architecture with curved roof and polished timber flooring
- Main home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, timber deck and ocean views
- Studio with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, two levels, timber deck and ocean
- Contemporary design with louvre windows, high ceilings, stainless steel appliances
'This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.'