House for sale
6 Steve Irwin Avenue,
4 2 2
Bespoke Sutton and HorsleyTimeless and multi award winning builders, Sutton and Horsley, have produced a home which has a wonderful aesthetic and is a family haven where life is vibrant, fun and fully engaged with the natural environment.
The instant appeal of this dual-level home has been brilliantly enhanced by its abundance of light-filled living, industrial design & marvellous entertaining spaces which relate to a low maintenance, zen garden.
The entrance passage makes a genuine statement as it leads down the side of the home to the front door, with a large segregated lounge room to the front. featuring dappled light and custom double fronted stainless steel ethanol fireplace.
The family and dining areas provide an abundance of space to entertain and seamlessly flow to an open outdoor entertaining area which makes the most of the perfect aspect of the home. Raked exposed beams and fully automated Velux skylights magically reflect light through the towering void.
An oversized sliding door closes off the lower level accommodation space including three bedrooms, study nook, main bathroom with separate WC and the laundry with an abundance of storage. The parent's retreat has a well appointed walk in robe and ensuite plus a "loft" study/office/library all at the top of the open feature staircase.
Every element of this home is special and allows for simple everyday living, relaxed and easy because of innovative planning to maximise function, flow, combined with some of the best quality building Canberra has to offer.
• Edgy, modern kitchen with steel bench tops and black marble island bench and miles of preparation space, banks of draws, Billi hot water system, under bench pyrolytic oven and convection microwave
• Glorious upstairs master suite with walk through robe and fully tiled, crisp white ensuite plus "loft" study/office/library
• Under-stair bookcases custom fitted, over sized sliding door to close off lower level bedroom wing
• Travertine tiled patio with overhead grape covered pergola, established Tulip trees, Dwarf oaks, native grass hedges
• Ducted evaporative cooling, Hydronic in slab heating, single glazed aluminium windows, ducted vaccum system, perfect northern aspect, quality window treatments
• Large double garage with loft storage, 3000L rainwater tank, 246m2 under roofline, 449m2 block approx, 2013 build
Last updated: 01:47PM on Jul 17th 2019