6 Walter Way,
Cranbourne South, VIC
2.6 acresLocated in one of the best streets in Cranbourne South this beautiful home on approximately 10,600 sqm with an impressive entry and driveway to the home is set back high on the block overlooking the four fenced paddocks. With room at the rear to create your own oasis, put in a pool and cabana and still have plenty of space this is an opportunity to purchase your dream home in a well sought after and increasingly popular area. A studio apartment separate from the main residence with adjoining double carport would be a perfect artist's studio, teenage accommodation or a guest house. Rumour has it that the superb bricks used in the construction originated from Melbourne's Olympic Village.
- Master bedroom with bay window at one end of the home with adjoining parent's retreat, his and hers robes, large ensuite with twin vanities, bath and cupboards
- Three further bedrooms, two with walk-in robes and one with a semi-ensuite
- Huge living area with Ultimate wood fire with brick surrounds
- Country style updated kitchen with 900mm Ariston oven and Miele dishwasher and water filter
- Formal lounge room overlooking the property
- Large laundry with loads of cupboard space
- Massive outdoor undercover entertaining area (approx.. 20m x 8m) with blinds
- Separate study leading to upstairs attic with split system perfect for a home office or playroom
- 2.5 car garage with rear sliding doors, large workshop or storage shed, wood shed and garden shed
- A brand new state of the art cubby house and swing set ensures hours of outdoor fun for the children.
- Extra features include ducted vacuum, ducted heating and new hot water service
Only minutes to Westernport Highway in one direction and South Gippsland Highway in the other, gateway to the Mornington Peninsula and 10 minutes from the heart of Cranbourne.
Don't miss the opportunity to purchase this property in a coveted location.