6 Weatherly Avenue,
Mermaid Waters, QLD
FIRST TIME ON MARKET FOR 18 YEARS, NORTH FACING WATERFRONT, FAMILY HOME! Be quick!With Mermaid Waters currently in hot demand, this amazing property wont last long. This is the firs time its being offered for sale for the past 18 years. A beautifully presented, immaculately maintained house which is private, secure and has it's own private beach and boat ramp !
This spacious family home is great for kids, entertaining or investment. Perfect layout for those looking for plenty of space to relax and enjoy the company of family and friends.
Property features include:
- Large 805 m2 North Facing Block
- 4 Large bedrooms, Main Bedroom is King Sized With Walk In Robes And Ensuite
- The other Bedrooms All with Robes, Ceiling Fans ,2 bath, 2 car lock up garage .
- Original features, offering stylish, period inclusions
- North Facing Lounge and Formal Dining Room
- North Facing Sunroom
- Media/Rumpus Room
- Tiles throughout.
- Approx 19.7m* of North to Water-frontage overlooking wide water way
- Private Beach & Boat Ramp
- Good size family Swimming Pool
- Water Saving Spear Pump
- Solar Hot Water System
- Split system air con
- Fully Tiled and Covered Patio and Entertaining Area.
- Paved Side passages to the fully tiled rear Entertaining Area.
- Fully fenced
- Garden shed
- Gorgeous Avocado and Fruit Trees ( Currently All In Fruit )
- Low Set Brick and Tile house.
- Beautifully Mantained Front Yard
- Great family areas.
- Quiet Cul de sac ( low traffic)
- CLOSE AND CENTRALLY LOCATED TO COMMONWEALTH GAMES FACILITIES
Gold Coast City Council Rates: $2,843* p.a. approx
Gold Coast City Water Rates: $1,338* p.a. approx
Estimated Permanent Rent: $900 to $1,000 per week rent
Gross ROI: 4.49% (assuming $950pw rent and PP of $1,100,000)
For more information or to book an inspection, please contact the Smart Real Estate office.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements