6 Yarrandale Street,
Stanhope Gardens, NSW
SOLD - by Matt WhitingEnjoying the enviable perks of convenience, space and tranquillity, this peacefully located home provides all the essential elements to raising a growing family.
Designed with multiple living areas for casual and formal purposes, the property’s interior features exhibit an adaptable canvas to style the home to various tastes and styles.
Positioned to have prime access to nearby schools, local parks, sports fields, leisure centres, future Sydney Metro North West railway (Kellyville Station - 1.4km approx.), and popular shopping outlets, the suburb’s immediate surroundings set the scene of a community focused suburb that you will truly love.
* Four bedrooms with built-in-robes to each, with the master bedroom including a full ensuite featuring a spa bath, and walk-in-robe.
* Multiple living areas including open plan meals area connecting to the family room, formal lounge room and study nook or children’s play area.
* The bold and colourful kitchen includes gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and laminate benchtops.
* Spacious outdoor entertaining area includes undercover pergola area and expansive backyard.
* Exclusive access to community facilities including the clubhouse, pool and tennis courts to enjoy during the upcoming summer months.
* Additional features include ducted air conditioning, 2.75m (9ft) high ceilings, internal access via the double garage, home theatre system, alarm, side access and garden shed.
With its space and location alone, this delightful home will have everything your family will need and more for many years to come. Contact Matt Whiting on 0407 883 111 to organise your private inspection.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.