House for sale
60 Amourin Street,
North Manly, NSW
3 1 6
Two Properties - For a Fraction of the Price...Unique properties like this are almost unheard of. A property where you have a solid income stream whilst still being able to live in one of the most popular streets in North Manly. There are two totally separate dwellings on one title with two street access:
The residence, which is accessed via 60 Amourin Street offers:
* Older style 2/3 bedroom home with north facing backyard.
* Open plan kitchen, neat and tidy throughout.
* Large, near level garden + plenty of off street parking.
* Family friendly street in a convenient location.
Separate office with storage which is accessed via 61 Wattle Road and includes:
* Approximately 90sqm of internal space with plenty of parking & storage.
* 3-phase power with garaging for 3+ cars/vans/trucks (or potential workshop).
* Currently used as an electrical business with other options available (STCA).
* Located on a key intersection offering high exposure & fantastic visibility.
If you are looking for a straight investment, a home with a solid income, a premises for your business (STCA) with the benefit of additional income or a unique property that has loads of potential, this rare opportunity could well be the one you have been waiting for!
Also known as 61 Wattle Road, North Manly
Council rates: Approx. $791pq
Water rates: Approx. $171pq
Disclaimer: We do not guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiries.
Property Code: 734
Last updated: 08:36AM on Jul 21st 2015