House for sale
60 Cremorne Road,
4 2 2
Auction Guide $3,400,000
Grand Family Terrace HomeThis grand semi-detached terrace home is a superb statement in quality and style, boasting a surprisingly expansive footprint behind its charming circa 1912 Federation façade. Adorned with ornate led light glass windows and gas fireplaces, soaring ceilings and polished hardwood floors, just a few of the charming period features the home contains which are hallmarks of the era.
Promising to deliver the ultimate family entertainer, this home offers a relaxed lifestyle with multiple spacious living zones on the ground floor, flowing out to the rear landscaped courtyard and easy-care garden with bespoke outdoor fireplace. An expansive statement skylight illuminates the elegant staircase from above, leading to the oversized bedrooms, the generous master suite complete with its own private study and ensuite bathroom. The large top floor has stunning Harbour Bridge views and can be used as an additional living space or 4th Bedroom.
The property is Ideally located in a tightly held dress circle location, close to Maccullum seawater pool, a short 400m, 5-minute stroll to Old Cremorne Wharf or an 800m, 10-minute walk to Cremorne Point Wharf and Cremorne Reserve and lies within the catchment for Neutral Bay Public School.
• Federation grandeur period finishes throughout
• An abundance of casual and formal living areas
• Gourmet kitchen features stainless gas appliances and stone benchtops
• Outdoor entertaining complete with bespoke gas fireplace
• Expansive bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Master suite with private ensuite and generous study
• Lofty top floor retreat with views of the Harbour Bridge
• Plantation shutters, bathroom underfloor heating, double lock-up carport, dual access via Cremorne Lane
• Moments to harbourside walks, ferry wharf, shopping and fine schools
Council $463 per quarter (approx) Water $168 per quarter (approx)
Last updated: 10:25AM on Mar 12th 2018