60 Lynton Street,
Mount Hawthorn, WA
IMMACULATE FAMILY HOMEIMPECCABLE in every detail this fully renovated and extended 2 storey character residence.
Clever in design and extensive in layout, the 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home easily services the demands of a modern growing family, while offering low maintenance living without having to compromise on space, quality or privacy.
Set across two storeys, the home provides plenty of space, flexibility in the floor plan and separation for your family and guests. The master bedroom is located upstairs complete with a large fitted walk in robe and a fantastic well-appointed ensuite. The upstairs also boasts a further living area that can double as either the Netflix zone' for the kids or as a tranquil parent's retreat and would easily accommodate a home office or study nook set up away from all the action downstairs.
Downstairs also offers a second master suite with brand new bathroom, third bedroom and new bathroom and spacious kitchen/dining and a huge family room opening onto the outdoor entertaining area. The outdoor space is like a private oasis. Composite timber deck, fully fitted with a shuttered patio roof that automatically closes in the event of rain, screened by high fences and mature garden this space functions like an outdoor room.
This highly sought after location takes full advantage of the opportunities that come with inner city living putting you minutes to Mt Hawthorn, North Perth and Leederville cafe strips. EASY freeway access and SUPER HANDY bike paths to both the city and coast make for a host of lifestyle choices within minutes of your front door!
Offering 231sqm of internal living space, this home is sure to please the most discerning buyer. Call today!
• Fenced property with gate entry system
• Carport with electronic gates
• Chubb remote alarm system, window locks on all windows, security front door
• Below ground power
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in all bedrooms + living areas
• Ornate cornicing/ceiling roses
• Above spec ceiling + wall insulation
• Jarrah floorboards + staircase
• Miele dishwasher + induction hotplate
• Ample storage space including walk in robe; 2 x walk in closets;
floor to ceiling laundry cupboards
• Heated towel rails in upstairs bathroom
• Leadlight windows (ground floor bedrooms)
• Garden shed
• Mature, low maintenance garden with fruit trees
• Large composite timber deck
• New laundry
• Fully reticulation garden
• City + park views
• 180m to Menzies Park
• 200m to bus stop on Brady Street
• 820m to Mt Hawthorn Primary
• 870m to Mount Hawthorn Cafe's & Restaurants
• 1.1km to Lake Monger
• 1.6km to Glendalough train station
• 1.9km to Aranmore Primary School
• 2.7km to Leederville Cafe's
• 3.3km to Leederville train station
• 5kms to Perth CBD