House for sale
60 Mountain Road,
4 2 0
Price guide $1,100,000 - $1,150,000
A tranquil Austi cottageYou'll love living in this well presented family home with its relaxed cottage feel, picturesque north-facing outlook, terraced lawns and established gardens.
Set in a peaceful cul-de-sac just moments from the heart of Austinmer village, this home features timber decking front and back where you can enjoy breakfast with the birds while soaking up the winter sun.
Upper level comprises three bedrooms, kitchen, living, dining and entertaining front deck. Plus, there's the added bonus of a downstairs area that could be used as a fourth bedroom with en-suite, teenage retreat, guest accommodation or that man cave you've always wanted!
Within minutes of Austinmer's patrolled beach, ocean rock pools, highly sought-after school and transport.
- Gorgeous family cottage with plenty of scope for future development
- DA approved plans by architect Michael Vail for rear extension and renovation
- Outdoor entertaining deck over looks established north facing lawns complete with frangipani tree
- Well appointed, three to four bedroom family home all with built-in wardrobes
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, open wood burning fire place, brand new carpet throughout
- Downstairs fourth bedroom/teenage retreat/guest accommodation with ensuite could also be used as home office or studio
- Situated at the top end of Mountain Rd in a quiet 'rural-like' cul-de-sac
- Austinmer is a stunning beachside village located just one hour from Sydney
Last updated: 08:40PM on Aug 15th 2018