House for sale
60 Percival Road,
3 1 1
Freestanding beauty in a prime village setting ~ Huge PotentialPositioned on the high-side of a coveted street, north-east facing overlooking Weekley Park, this freestanding double brick home brings a wealth of possibility. It stretches across its 221sqm block boasting a solid full brick build, very neat and tidy interiors plus rear lane access to secure carport parking.
Move straight in and enjoy its comfortable interiors, choice to undertake a stylish renovation or explore its extension options (STCA). Enjoy the good life with walk everywhere convenience moments to excellent schools and a quick commute to the city.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes + study area
* Timber floorboards and high ceilings
* Spacious combined lounge dining
* Gas kitchen, with eat-in breakfast area
* Three generous bedrooms, two with robes
* Tidy original main bathroom, laundry/storage
* Rear access to undercover off street parking, easy care block
* Directly opposite "Weekley Park", easy walking distance to Stanmore Public
It's rare to find a home of such character and size in this sought-after pocket that's private and quiet while being close to Stanmore trains, parks, bus transport, elite schools and Leichhardt's Norton Street cafe scene.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Apr 19th 2019