Apartment for sale
601/108 Bay Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC
2 2 2
THE ULTIMATE IN LUXURIOUS APARTMENT LIVINGBay Street at its best can be yours with this stunning beachside apartment in Bianca, one of Melbourne’s most iconic boutique developments.
Apartment 601 is situated on the south-west corner of the 6th floor with sweeping views of the bay, city skyline and surrounds. Not too high, not too low, just perfect to observe an ever changing canvas. Can you imagine relaxing with your friends and family enjoying a glass of champagne on a balmy evening watching New Years Eve fireworks? Or how about sipping your expresso coffee and reading the paper whilst watching the gas balloons on a still morning? It would be nothing short of magnificent!
• Video security entrance.
• 2 large bedrooms, each with terrace access. Separate study.
• Superb master bedroom with walk-in robe complimented by breathtaking glass ensuite.
• 2nd luxurious bathroom and separate European laundry.
• Beautifully appointed kitchen with polished marble finishes and stainless steel Miele appliances
• Generous open plan dining and living areas with sliding doors to a large sunny terrace.
• Secure under cover parking for two cars plus generous storage cage
Extra features include:
• Ducted heating/air conditioning
• Resort-style communal entertaining area with leafy palm trees & BBQ facilities
There is literally nothing like this entertainers’ delight to be found along the bay. This is as good as Port Melbourne can offer with the best of Bay Street shops, cafes and fashion boutiques right on your doorstep, not to forget the beach and promenade only a short stroll away. And with just 37 luxurious apartments in Bianca, opportunities such as these rarely come up. So what are you waiting for? Call today to arrange an inspection – you won’t be disappointed!
COUNCIL RATES: $2074.00 per annum
WATER RATES: $664.86 per annum plus usage
BODY CORPORATE FEES: $6,278.45 per annum
ALL ENQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER
FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION SMS THE WORD '601BAY' TO 0416 907 829
Last updated: 10:39PM on Dec 7th 2018