Rural for sale
602 Gradys Creek Road,
Gradys Creek, NSW
7 4 2
WHERE EAGLES DARE* This beautiful property has a mixed stream income, making it perfect for those wanting a change in life
* Situated minutes from the Qld border and less than 2 hours to Brisbane, the Mount Lindsay highway is currently being upgraded under the Bromelton project, making this property an attractive investment for your future.
* The property has 2 self contained cabins and approvals for a further 8 cabins
* A large function centre with commercial kitchen , perfect for weddings and could possibly be re opened as a cafe as there is always passing tourists on the Lions / Gradys Creek roads.
* Property is set up for cattle and runs 30 breeders, water is a feature with a 38 meg water license, 2 dams and fast flowing seasonal creek
* Around 70 % cleared, the balance is undulating to steep with arable creek flats, is improved with rye and kikiyu
* The comfortable country style home has amazing views of the mountains and valleys surrounding
* Awesome spot for a house site which is elevated at the top of the property, for those wanting to build ( subject to council conditions )
* Large open bay shed, some smaller sheds and storage container, substantial plant and equipment list with function centre, this property is being sold on a walk in walk out basis
Last updated: 08:06AM on Dec 27th 2017