603/2 Scotsman Street,
Forest Lodge, NSW
Top Floor Apartment in the Luxe ‘Locarno’In the prestige Mirvac designed Harold Park, this oversized two-bedroom apartment offers a premium setting atop the luxe Locarno.
Offered by its first owner, this suave four-year-old apartment combines stylish streamlined design and top-line inclusions, with sweeping green views forming a beautiful backdrop.
Fronted by full height glass, the apartment features an open design and abundant natural light, offering a generous 117sqm on title with 99sqm of indoor-outdoor living space, storage cage and secure car parking.
On the city fringe, Locarno is placed close to lifestyle attractions including the renowned Tramsheds dining precinct, the Glebe foreshore walk and the picturesque coves of Rozelle and Blackwattle Bays. It’s also handy to light rail, universities and the vibrant villages of Annandale and Glebe.
• Miele appointed gas kitchen finished in Caesarstone
• Open & airy living space filled with rich natural light
• Full length entertainer’s balcony offers triple access
• Bedrooms with built-in robes, master with an ensuite
• Landscaped security entrance with video intercom
• Secure car parking with lift, hideaway laundry, A/C
A perfect home for admirers of the finer things in life, this historic setting is the ultimate urban retreat.
For more information, please contact Mark Horn on 0466 982 363.