House for sale
605 Tyabb-tooradin Road,
3 1 15
10 ACRES AND A GREAT INVESTMENTSituated on ten acres of land a profitable flower growing business currently growing approximately 42,000 plants and including all infrastructure is on offer. Specifically planned for roses but adaptable to other cut flowers or vegetable produce.
With a three bedroom home on site, this is the perfect property to either live on site, use as an office or utilize as a manager’s or workers’ accommodation. The home is in good condition and features three bedrooms, lounge with wood heater, kitchen with dishwasher and split system, separate laundry and an undercover verandah overlooking the gardens & lawns and currently planted out with several fruit trees for personal use only.
Features of the farm include:
- 9m x 18m insulated shed with housing a large high humidity cool room
- 3,753 m2 green house, 6.6m high, roof and side vented, shade screens all computer controlled
- 2,840 m2 of poly tunnels
- Fertigation system with expandable irrigation controller
- Growing using integrated pest management systems
- 10 megalitre Dam with field irrigation setup
- Ample water tanks
- Town Water
- 3 phase power to shed, dam and greenhouse
- Natural gas lines go past property, connection can be done with ease
- Hothouse for propagation
Two minutes from the heart of Pearcedale and 50 km from Melbourne CBD with easy access to east link.
Contact Matt Dewan for an inspection today.
Last updated: 12:25PM on Nov 3rd 2017