House for sale
60A Bombard Street,
Mount Pleasant, WA
4 2 2
$1,199,000 - $1,249,000
MEETING THE MARKET BEFORE CHRISTMAS!NEWS FLASH! JUST REDUCED!
THE SUMMER FAMILY ENTERTAINER!
An incredible opportunity with a brand new price.
This contemporary single level executive home with fabulous street appeal exudes style & quality and offers a superb level of finish throughout. For downsizers wanting a single level home but still with plenty of accommodation right through to growing families needing space & separation without time consuming gardens to maintain, this premium quality home will have instant appeal!
- impressive over sized pivot door on entry
- Travertine floors & quality carpets throughout
- superb family/dining with soaring raked ceilings provides a fabulous feeling of space & natural light
- secure gated entry with video intercom
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- stone tops to all wet areas including laundry
- large, separate home theatre with recessed ceilings
- fabulous chef’s kitchen with stone tops, breakfast bar, double drawer dishwasher & quality appliances overlooks dining, family, alfresco & pool area
- separate home office
- stunning north facing timber decked alfresco area with built in kitchen overlooks the fabulous pool
- low maintenance pool with glass pool fencing
- sumptuous master wing suite with recessed ceilings, separate walk-in-robe
- stylish ensuite with twin vanities, full height tiling, walk-in shower
- large & private parents courtyard with cedar lining
- intelligently designed main bathroom with separate bathroom, vanity & toilet
- laundry with excellent storage & built in cabinetry opens out to discreet drying courtyard
- double garage with internal shoppers entry + huge loft area above garage
- generous 528M2 Survey Strata title with extra wide 20m frontage
- home security system
- Applecross High School zone
Additional features include ducted reverse cycle A/C, ducted vacuum, high skirting boards as well as feature cornice work, all within easy walking distance to transport, the river, The Raffles & Canning Bridge Train Station.
For further details please contact Paul Evensen 0439 923 844 email@example.com.
Last updated: 07:10PM on Dec 12th 2018