61-63 Cabbage Tree Road,
1955 Classic On Level Block - Dual Family Or Developers Opportunity Take Note (SAuction Location: On site.
This classic well maintained 1955 home occupies an enviable 1707sqm (approx) of stunning and private level land occupying two street frontages. This large sandstone and weatherboard home is quietly set back from the road surrounded by sweeping and lush tropical low maintenance established gardens.
With its spacious circular driveway, this property offers many options from flexible family accommodation or developers delight with multiple financial prospects.
DA opportunity with a well appointed separate two bedroom apartment appropriate for the au pair, teenager retreat or an income opportunity (STCA).
Perfectly located to the Beaches, Mona Vale hub and the reputable Bayview Golf Course, this property offers exciting opportunities to develop or create your very own life style retreat.
* Modern, North facing kitchen with picturesque garden views, Caesarstone bench tops equipped with Miele, Smeg and Delonghi appliances, gas cook top and Euro styled laundry
* Open plan formal lounge room with combustion wood fireplace
* Easy living as lower level configuration offers 3 bedrooms, kitchen and multiple living spaces, while upstairs offers a further 2 bedrooms, bathroom, wet bar and open plan living extending to a large balcony
* Recently installed, zoned and ducted air conditioning throughout and integrated alarm system
* Set among the lush tropical gardens and flowing from the lounge area is a tranquil alfresco dinning space
* Ornate timber windows and French styled doors with beveled glass edges add to the character of the dining and living areas
* The additional sitting area embraces classic charm with beautiful sandstone feature walls
* Stunning hardwood timber floors flow throughout the formal and informal living areas
* Timber louvres and slimline block out blinds
* Large North facing master bedroom with built-ins and ensuite that overlooks the tranquil gardens
* Double lock-up garage equipped with spacious laundry or tool shed
* Ample parking available for a sizable boat, trailer or caravan for the avid adventurer plus three additional car spaces
* Spectacular circular driveway with level undercover access to the kitchen and entrance to the property
* Appropriate built-in storage solutions throughout the home
* Automated drip irrigation system to suit the low maintenance gardener and rain water tank for the eco conscious
* Large garden swim spa equipped with four swim jets
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Mona Vale by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.