House for sale
61-65 Angas Avenue,
Vale Park, SA
3 2 2
Only two left!“Angas McArthur”
Welcome to your new standard of living in the heart of Walkerville City Council.
Two Hand crafted elegant homes providing the ideal opportunity to heavily reduce the stress and outgoings associated with older homes. Enjoy the benefits of living with lower overheads with less maintenance in these energy efficient homes.
2 lots are currently available; .Photos and floor plans are indicative as to what is on offer. As the agent representing these properties, both the builder and I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you and create your dream home with everything you require.
Leave you mark on the world surround your self around luxury properties, these are homes to retire to in comfort and style … a place where you can put your feet up and enjoy the fruits of your labour in this prime Vale Park location.
Timeless architecture, open living spaces, high ceilings and quality construction delivered by this iconic builder of luxury homes – the perfect opportunity for updating your lifestyle!! Offering 30 years experience, Genworth Homes have released to the market two quality properties designed by their award winning team who represent a passion for building elegant, sophisticated homes that provide the perfect backdrop for the memories of life. Chris Diamantis, founder of this great company, endeavours to produce memorable homes that provide the highest standards practical for the best possible price, ensuring absolute customer satisfaction.
Featuring an elegant Western Australian limestone façade, these luxuriously appointed three bedroom homes combine generous living spaces, sophistication and modern convenience. The delightful formal sitting room at the entrance is perfect for welcoming family and friends, or for providing a more intimate space for small gatherings. Following the central hallway, the homes open up to a generous, light filled, open plan kitchen/living area with hardwood flooring that extends outdoors to a formal loggia and rear landscaped garden. The classic gourmet kitchen caters to all levels of entertaining and features timeless stone benchtops, ample storage and Miele appliances. Each of the sundrenched master bedrooms feature a luxury ensuite and, through double doors open to a private courtyard that provides a beautiful ambience for lazy Sunday mornings. With an extensive list of additional features, these homes offer wonderful lifestyle options and excellent value.
What makes these homes so special:
• Just a short stroll to Walkerville shopping precinct
• Western Australian limestone façade that includes rendered plinths and architectural mouldings
• Classic kitchen with stone benchtops and Miele appliances
• Comfortable master bedrooms that are well appointed and offering plenty of hanging space
• Luxury ensuites that include underfloor heating, floor to ceiling tiling and double vanities
• Bathrooms feature frameless glass shower alcoves and polished porcelain marbled floor tiles
• Double garaging with plaster lined ceilings, cornices and remote doors
• Beautifully landscaped and paved gardens
• Energy efficient lighting throughout that adds to a 6 star energy rating
• Programmable ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure monitored alarm system with video intercom
• Quality high-end sanitary and tapware
• Plenty of central built-in cupboard storage
• 11 foot 3.3 metre high ceilings
Stamp duty savings available for off-plan, get everything as you want it!
An Invitation to attend the Display at Belt Street Walkerville is recommended to see what is on offer. This is a great opportunity to choose 1 of the 6 Quality homes in the heart of Walkerville designed and Built by Genworth Homes at Angas Mews Vale Park Pricing starts at $1,080,000
Last updated: 02:15PM on Aug 16th 2017