61 Airlie Road,
LUXURY AND ELEGANCE61 Airlie Road, Pullenvale, 4069
This luxurious and elegant home is located on an elevated site with north-easterly aspect in an exclusive enclave in Pullenvale. The palatial entryway, featuring ten foot coffered ceilings, flows out to a central courtyard with water feature. Natural light filters through the wall-size expanse of glass, framing the picturesque views and connecting the indoors to the outdoors.
The stunning foyer also serves to separate the private and public spaces of the spacious home, offering over 450m2 of total living space. There are large bedrooms; master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite. A self-contained wing has two other large bedrooms, second bathroom with spa bath and separate lounge room with kitchenette. A further large potential fourth bedroom is currently disposed as den/study/library.
There are two additional large auxiliary rooms on the lower level that look out onto the patio and the pool beyond, ideal for a gymnasium, study, office etc.
This is a superb home with high-end, detailed finishes including timber linings to the formal lounge and dining room entryways, built-in cabinetry in the library, and stylish window treatments throughout. The gourmet kitchen features Bosch dual wall ovens, Miele induction cooktop, integrated Neff dishwasher, double-bowl Franke sink with Felix reverse osmosis system, and breakfast bar. Glass splashbacks and glossy, black, granite benchtops provide a striking contrast to the crisp, white kitchen cabinetry.
Polished Australian hardwood floors link the open plan kitchen, meals and family rooms. These rooms open on to a covered, north-facing deck that captures the beautiful breezes and views of the natural bushland and 10m x 5m pool. The secluded garden has a heated, in-ground freshwater pool and spa-bench, surrounded by frameless glass security fence and travertine marble tiling, all add to a luxurious ambience.
Other amenities/facilities include two large auxiliary rooms perfect for gymnasium plus office, two powder rooms, and a three car garage, plus Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout the first level, and a separate air-conditioning system for the two auxiliary rooms on the lower level. There are large ceiling fans in six of the nine main rooms of the house, plus one on the terrace for the summer evenings.
A solar panel system faces west on the roof (some 26 panels) provide cost saving energy to the property. This is further enhanced by a Solex battery system which included 6 lithium batteries for after sun set power assistance. There is also a separate solar system for heating water for the house, again reducing energy running costs.
A Networx security system is fitted.
This property is a luxurious retreat of 9 main rooms, surrounded by prestige residences in a tranquil setting. Less than 10 minute drive to major shopping centres, cafes, and sporting facilities, and easy commute to Brisbane CBD. Only a short distance to the local primary school or bus stop for transport to quality private and public schools.
- 2.5 acre (10,000m2) elevated block
- 453.2 m2 total living space
- 100m street frontage
- Architect-designed residence
- Gourmet kitchen with European appliances
- Master suite with walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Self-contained wing with two bedrooms, spa bathroom, and sitting room with kitchenette. This area with oversized hallway and doorway widths and separate external entrance may accommodate elderly or people with disabled needs (if required). This area also provides a fantastic student’s study retreat where they can facilitate a separate living scenario if desired.
- Powder room (with cloakroom) for guests
- Bedroom/Library with in-built cabinetry
- Fully-ducted air conditioning
- Entertainment deck with plantation shutters
- Large laundry with built-in storage cupboards, screened drying court adjacent
- Heated, in-ground, freshwater pool (10m x 5m x1.5m deep) with wet deck spa
- Three car garage with panel-lift doors
- Remote electric, gated security lit entrance for security and privacy,
- Bitumen driveway with circular turn and guest parking
- fenced with natural bushland gardens
- 3,000L water tank
- 3 Phase power
- 5KW solar with Solex battery storage system for energy efficiency.
- separate solar heating for hot water to house
- Networx Security system infra-red 2 station monitor
- security screens
- ample built-in storage cupboards throughout
Contact Ty Babbidge from Brisbane Real Estate to arrange a private inspection.