House for sale
61 Baldock Road,
4 3 2
$1,350,000 - $1,450,000
A Rural Retreat Just Moments To Everything!It’s a rare combination that provides you the sensation of total seclusion and tranquillity yet you are just moments to everything you desire. Perfectly positioned at the end of a cul-de-sac and on the fringe between Mt Eliza and Mornington this stunning acreage residence on a slightly elevated but flat allotment, boasts views through to Mt Eliza and a home that has been meticulously maintained. Having the Peninsula Link about 5 minutes away for easy access to the City and all the delights of Mornington Peninsula is extremely handy, plus Mornington Central and of course Port Philip Bay just down the road, you are central to all. The flexible and very clever floorplan, allows for even the biggest family to live in harmony while also offering the ability for independent living or a fully serviced office.
- Entrance Foyer,
- 3-4 fully fitted bedrooms ( master with modern ensuite and dressing room) ,
- 3 bathrooms,
- 3 large sun-filled living areas,
- A stunning modern kitchen,
- A massive covered alfresco area,
- Double Garage with auto doors
- 2 x workshops and garden shed
- 80,000 litres of water storage,
- Solar Panels, 5KW,
- Ducted Evaporative Cooling,
- Hydronic Slab Heating with 10 zones
- Open fireplace in lounge room and slow combustion heater in family room
Foxtel and Fibre to the node NBN connected, 43Mbps.
Ducted vacuum system
And much much more…
Land Area: approx. 5012m2
Never before offered for sale, this is your chance to secure a lifestyle that is often sought but seldom found !
For more information and a more comprehensive list of features, please contact Adrian Foster.
Last updated: 04:57PM on Sep 22nd 2018