61 Burbank Avenue,
Picnic Point, NSW
OPEN HOUSE CANCELLEDOccupying one of Picnic Points most highly prized & tightly held positions, this prestigious residence is set on a waterfront site of the absolute highest calibre.
Enjoying open water views across a perfect northerly aspect, the amenities, inclusions & lifestyle benefits offered in this executive split-level home are unparalleled.
Nestled privately on approximately 1129m² of landscaped grounds, the panoramic river vistas are enjoyed from virtually every corner of the home.
Spectacular open plan living spaces with high vaulted ceilings, cedar windows as well as the signature entry foyer that leaves a lasting impression, soaking up the rich natural light & cooling breezes.
Exceptionally well appointed throughout, the stylish modern kitchen opens to a covered alfresco terrace making it a focal point for casual entertaining & everyday living.
A versatile floor plan with four bedrooms that includes a luxurious master suite & provides an option for separate in-law accommodation or teenager's retreat.
An rare opportunity to own a deep waterfront property in one of the area's finest locations, offering a private slipway, jetty & pontoon which would suit a large boat.
Truly a reward for your efforts, this exclusive deep waterfront estate is a very special place that you and your family will never tire of coming home to.
• Impeccably presented offering 4 double size bedrooms
• Master suite boasts a large walk in robe and ultra-modern ensuite
• Large double garage plus car space
• Intuitively designed with a modern kitchen, stone bench tops and sleek stainless steel appliances
• Elegantly set living area overlooking the George River
• Stylish main bathroom with free standing bath
• Undercover entertaining area with wet bar
• Sparkling in-ground salt water pool
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning + fireplace
• 3 phase power throughout
• Internal laundry + heaps of storage
• Upstairs balcony, Storage in attic space
• Soaring ceilings, neutral colour schemes
• Land size approximately 1129m2
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or mis-statements contained in this document. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.