61 Ellena Street,
The Perfect Combination of Queenslander Character and Modern LivingHolding a commanding position on a corner block, spread across 810m2 on 2 lots, this impeccably maintained Queenslander home is defined by grandeur and charm. The wrap around verandah, soaring ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood flooring and two traditional fireplaces will romance you from the moment of entry. The gourmet kitchen and renovated bathrooms allow for the perfect combination between Queenslander character and the conveniences of a modern lifestyle.
With all living and bedrooms areas spread across one level the home also boasts an expansive and high under house storage area that could easily be built in as an easy option for expansion (STCA). The outdoor entertaining area, flowing off the open plan kitchen and dining, leads out to the spacious double garage that has been built in to offer the perfect space for a second rumpus/study/teenagers retreat or even has potential for self-contained living.
Expansive, well-maintained and in an unbeatable location this stunning Queenslander has the trifecta of Brisbane real estate must-haves: location, size/quality and potential to grow as the family does.
- Rare 810m2 spread across 2 lots
- Commanding street presence on a corner block
- Beautifully manicured gardens and large grassed areas
- Traditional character features including wrap around verandah, soaring ceilings, VJ walls, hardwood flooring and traditional fireplace
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Under house storage area that could easily be built in as an easy option for expansion (STCA)
- Built-in double garage that offers a second living area.
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Walking distance to both the Latrobe terrace Cafe precinct and Rosalie Village
- Milton State
- Close to schools, restaurants, cafes, public transport and less than 3km to the CBD