61 Haig Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
A Federation beauty in lush surroundsEmbraced by a magnificent return verandah, attractive French doors and a landscaped setting, this majestic 12 year old Federation-style residence showcases luxurious fittings, sophisticated living and a family-friendly 4 bedroom 2 bathroom layout.
Wonderfully inviting, lofty ceilings and richly polished floorboards lead to the elegant lounge, vogue family room and expansive dining room. Ready to inspire any chef, an Ilve white-enamel cooker holds pride of place in the glamorous provincial-styled kitchen with butler's pantry.
Relax or host guests on the large under-cover deck, overlooking an attractive garden and leafy tree-top views over Gardiners Creek. Just metres to Roberts McCubbin Primary School, walking/cycling trail and the bus. Zoned for Box Hill High School, stroll to Kingswood College, PLC and Box Hill Central.
* A Federation-style home in a tree-lined street
* Generous and sophisticated living rooms
* Entertainer's deck and magnificent return verandah
* Premium provincial-styled kitchen with butler's pantry
* Main bedroom with WIR, BIRs and stone ensuite
* Garage with large workshop and ample off-street parking
* Metres to the primary school, cycling trail and bus
* In the Box Hill High School zone
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.61haigstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days