House for sale
61 Haig Street,
Box Hill South, VIC
4 2 1
A graceful sanctuary in an elite pocketA romantic, Federation-inspired vision located in a beautiful tree-lined street, this outstanding family residence is introduced by a deep return verandah with multiple French doors revealing glistening polished boards and high ceilings.
The serene lounge room sits separately from the sophisticated family room and the generous open dining, placed beside the contemporary provincial-style kitchen with butler's pantry and Ilve white-enamel cooker. Tree-top views across Gardiners Creek can be enjoyed from the covered deck, leading down to an attractive garden with vegetable patches.
Comprising 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, parents will love the main bedroom with walk-in robe and stylish stone ensuite. In the Box Hill High School zone, live metres to Roberts McCubbin Primary School, Gardiners Creek trail and the bus, and a little further to Kingswood College, PLC and Box Hill Central.
* A romantic 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in a tree-lined street
* Deep return verandah and rear deck with tree-top views
* Serene lounge, sophisticated family room and large dining
* Contemporary provincial-styled kitchen with butler's pantry
* Main bedroom with WIR, BIRs and stone ensuite
* Gas ducted heating and split system air-conditioners
* Garage with large workshop and ample off-street parking
* Metres to the primary school, cycling trail and bus
* In the Box Hill High School zone
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.61haigstreetboxhillsouth.com
Terms 10% deposit, balance 90 days
Last updated: 12:13PM on Nov 20th 2017