Apartment for sale
61/6 Merthyr Road,
New Farm, QLD
3 3 2
Offers over $1,890,000
Exclusive & Private River Front Villa*Access for inspections is via New Farm River Walk at Western end of Merthyr Road*
Waking up at apartment 61 in River Gallery, your hardest decision is whether you walk, scoot or ride your bike to Howard Smith Wharves. With private river access to Brisbane River Walk directly from your low maintenance garden villa.
Cleverly designed and offering an absolute riverfront position, this oustanding courtyard apartment spans an indulgent 203sqm and is one of the very best offerings in the sought after 'River Gallery'.
With an expansive riverfront position and offering direct access to the New Farm river walk via its own private gate, this incredible apartment presents the perfect opportunity to secure your own piece of New Farm riverfront. Presented in excellent condition throughout, there is an opportunity for the incoming purchaser to introduce their own cosmetic touches with the vast living, dining and kitchen areas all benefiting from the stunning river views. The three bedrooms are all of a generous size with the master suite also boasting a large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
This home ticks every box and offers some of New Farm's finest dining, shopping and entertainment options right at your doorstep. This remarkable residence includes;
• Outstanding riverfront position within one of New Farm's most sought after complexes
• Private access to New Farm river walk via courtyard
• Three good sized bedrooms including master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, all with built in robes
• 203sqm of living in a tightly held locale
• Gourmet granite kitchen with island bench
• Expansive internal space in addition to large outdoor gourmet entertaining area and riverfront courtyard
• Generous storage throughout the home, ducted air-conditioning
• Separate powder room and laundry
• Secure side-by-side two car accommodation with storage
• Access to expansive tropical gardens, freshwater pool, gym, sauna, steam room and resident's library
• Full building management
• Close to the New Farm Park, city, public transport, CityCat, renowned cafes and dining precincts as well as reputable private and public schools
This apartment is truly a New Farm icon and is not to be missed. Make your enquiry today as this is one of the most tightly held buildings in all of New Farm.
To enquire on this property or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matt Lancashire on 0416 476 480 or Brandon Wortley on 0447 269 591.
Last updated: 04:19AM on Aug 21st 2019