House for sale
61b River View Terrace,
Mount Pleasant, WA
5 2 2
Fixed Date Sale
The EntertainerFIXED DATE SALE - Property to be sold on or before 31st July 2018 - please call for a price guide.
Occupying a prime corner position only a couple of streets from the river, this tastefully renovated Hamptons inspired home offers a generous floorplan, designer style and outstanding quality – all of which come together to create the perfect blend of modern design and practical family living. Featuring multiple living areas, plenty of separation and an incredible outdoor alfresco area inclusive of a pool & built-in BBQ, this home is truly the ultimate entertainer and well suited for younger and older families alike.
Well located in the leafy suburb of Mount Pleasant, you'll be within walking distance to shops, cafes, Deepwater Point Reserve and part of the Applecross SHS & Mount Pleasant Primary School zone. There is also easy access to the freeway and Garden City Shopping Centre only a short drive away.
Additional features of this home you will love:
- 442sqm corner lot
- Elevated position, light filled and spacious
- Sleek gourmet style kitchen, complimented by an exquisite super white quartzite kitchen benchtop and quality appliances; adjoining the meals area
- Large living room just off the kitchen, with solid timber flooring
- Three secondary bedrooms to the ground level, each with BIR
- Downstairs bathroom with separate WC
- Upstairs there is an expansive parents retreat which includes the master bedroom suite and additional study/fifth bedroom
- Secondary living area – a timeless space and light filled through with a wrap around balcony offering a gorgeous outlook of river & hill views
- Fantastic master bedroom suite with 'his and her's' WIR, leading through to the spacious and luxurious ensuite with full height tiling, freestanding bath, double shower and vanity
- Beauty room – with the option for this to stay or go
- Fifth bedroom / study with BIR to the upstairs level
- Salt chlorinated pool with enclosed BBQ and alfresco area
- Side courtyard
- Bore reticulation
- Garden shed
- Washed aggregate driveway
- Double car garage
- Plenty of storage space including attic and under stairs storage
This home has been lovingly updated by its current owners, feature packed and ready to move into. One amazing home for one lucky family!
Last updated: 02:06PM on Jul 19th 2018