House for sale
62-64 Forest Ridge Drive,
4 2 9
$1,900,000 - $2,100,000
BUY UNDER MARKET VALUE! OWNER SELLS SELL!Donï¿½t miss this opportunity to put the icing on the cake of what represents the epitome of Gold coast acreage living at its best! 62 Forest Ridge Drive, Bonogin sits on over 4000m2 of prime real estate, offering over 836 square metres of luxury featuring stunning modern interiors and high end finishes. Due to health, the owner/builder of this magnificent property is reluctantly selling before completion of the final landscaping, some exterior finishes and planned downstairs theatre. This represents an amazing opportunity for the astute home buyer to complete the dream to match their own taste and vision.
Central to the home on entry level, a stunning polished stainless steel and timber open staircase with 2.7m. vertical glass panels is a custom made architectural feature reflecting light around the home. Highly creative design including unique curves and angles, sky view windows, soaring ceilings and use of chrome, glass and mirror finishes ensure the result is a truly exceptional ï¿½one -offï¿½ home for the buyer who wants to stand out from the crowd.
Expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen flows out to two separate entertaining areas overlooking the stunning saltwater pool at the front with forest as a backdrop and leafy green views to the hinterland at the back.
Available to interested parties:
Artistï¿½s impressions and specification information for planned vision including colours, finishes, landscaping etc.
- 4002m2 elevated block, with secure gated entry
- 919 m2 of luxury with 2.7 to 3.6 metre ceilings and high end finishes
- Expansive open plan living, kitchen and dining space
- Indoor/outdoor flow to separate front and rear entertaining areas
- Sparkling saltwater pool with custom waterfall and spa
- Unique architectural features
- Gourmet chefï¿½s kitchen with European appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop, wide granite benchtop and custom designed cabinetry
- Separate large butlerï¿½s kitchen with 2 ovens, induction cooktop and walk in pantry
- 4 bedrooms with ample storage
- Spacious master bedroom with designer ensuite featuring custom hidden LED lighting
- Central main bathroom with high end finishes and fixtures
- Extra living space beside bedrooms leading out to rear patio
- 2 additional powder rooms
- Top level pool room/rumpus room with entertaining bar
- 2 Ducted air conditioning
- 6 extra split system air conditioning units
- Solar panels 12.6 kw 3 phase
- Gas boosted solar hot water service with additional instantaneous Gas HWS
- 2 x 20,000 litre in ground concrete water tanks
- Back to base alarm
- Independent driveway access to downstairs reception and office space, perfect for the home business
- 3 car garage on entry level
- Downstairs secure parking for 4 cars adjoining expansive workshop/storage area
- Additional double carport
- Spacious laundry
- Large downstairs planned theatre room 9m x 5m + studio 5m x 5m
- Council rates - $865 per 6 months
- Water rates - $450 per quarter
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! Call Lea now on 0431 008 844 to arrange your own private inspection.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
Last updated: 02:18PM on Jan 9th 2019