House for sale
62 Angliss Street,
4 2 2
810m2 Queenslander Over 2 Lots- Demolition Approval - CITY VIEWSSitting in one of Wilston's best streets with a northern facing rear and uninterrupted city, Mt Cootha/ mountain and suburban views this blue chip piece of real estate offers many options sitting over two lots and with a current demolition approval to remove the existing home the possibilities are endless.
The current home is in fantastic condition and offers large open plan living and dining areas that flow seamlessly to the rear yard. Internal stairs take you down to a second living area, additional bedroom and bathroom. Both bathrooms and kitchen have been updated with the home requiring no improvements to move straight into.
The Options for This Property Are Endless:
1. Renovate this solid Queenslander and take advantage of the north facing rear, full city views and whisper quiet location whilst being surrounded by some of Wilston's best homes.
2. Remove the existing home and build your dream home on this site. Opportunities on this size land with demolition approval are rarely available.
3. Develop the site with two new homes on the existing two blocks, each 405m2.
4. Land bank and rent the property whilst watching land values in the area continue to rise.
The property sits on the higher side of Angliss Street, Wilston with a north at the rear aspect and sloping to the street.
Ideal for development, all services are located on the footpath with stormwater going to the curb which is ideal.
The views are prevalent from all levels of the property and surrounded by multi-million dollar homes.
The Allotment in Summary:
- 810m2 Set over Two lots
- Services on the footpath ideal for construction and drainage.
- Sloping to the Curb.
- North facing rear.
Angliss Street is located within the Wilston State School and Kelvin Grove State College catchments and is within walking distance to the Royal Brisbane Hospital, Wilston Village cafe precinct, shops, the train station (four train stops to Central Station), bus stop, parklands and bikeways. Less than 6kms to the CBD and just a short distance to major arterial roads including the ICB, Clem 7 and the Airport Link tunnel.
**This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes**
Last updated: 02:09PM on Jun 18th 2019