62 Duke Street,
CALIFORNIA COOL... BY RENOWNED ARCHITECT JOHN WARDLELive like a rockstar in this unique home. Extended and renovated 25 years ago, it still has a fresh free flowing feel. Minor cosmetic updates could take it to the next level!
• 2 double bedrooms – built in robe and walk in robe to master
• Drenched in natural light, spacious open plan lounge and dining leads onto large north/west facing low maintenance courtyard garden
• Large family kitchen; stainless steel appliances, lots of storage
• Central bathroom with bath
• Ensuite access to master bedroom
• Hydronic heating; air conditioner; solar panels
• Easy access potential via side and rear lane
• Land size 8m x 22m approx.
• Parking permits available - STCA
• Potential rent up to $650pw ($33,800pa)
• No heritage overlay
• Check out the architect who designed it https://www.johnwardlearchitects.com/
Quiet neighbourly residential street. Walking distance to Swan Street, Bridge Road cafes, restaurants and transport. Easy access to Burnley Golf Course, Monash Freeway and Barkly Gardens.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.