62 Elgin Street,
Sold by Ari and Sima! - Another Elgin Result!Full brick luxury home with captivating views.
Welcome to this contemporary full brick house situated on 1,032 sqm (approx.) with a north east to rear aspect and views that will simply take your breath away. The sophisticated floorplan allows a family to live in harmony without compromising on privacy. You are spoilt for living and entertaining areas, whether it be your formal and informal lounge and dining or the rear terrace adjoining to the level lawns flowing seamlessly to the saltwater heated swimming pool with that stunning back drop. The location boasts Darnley Oval, Gordon East Primary School, Gordon Train station and Gordon Shopping centre adjacent to the Caf / restaurant district. Furthermore within the coveted Killara High School catchment and within close proximity to Ravenswood School for Girls, Pymble Ladies College, Knox Grammar (Boys) and Sydney Grammar (Boys) Schools, this home will surely be snapped up by that discerning / Savvy buyer.
Summary Features Include:
• Gourmet Kitchen with European Gas appliances surrounded by Caesarstone benchtop.
• Four Bedrooms with Built-ins and two with large balcony/terrace. Two large bathrooms.
• Polished Timber floorboards, Reverse Cycle ducted A/C and Fireplace. Laundry and Storage.
• Level lawns, Terrace with Gas point to create outdoor kitchen. Saltwater gas heated pool.
• Killara High School and Gordon East Catchment. Ravenswood School for girls Close by.
• Gordon Train Station and shopping centre is either by walk or Bus. Walk to Darnley Oval.