House for sale
62 Jaffa Road,
3 2 3
OPEN HOME : SATURDAY 2:00PM - 2:30PMTHE ULTIMATE ENTERTAINER IN POPULAR DURAL VILLAGE LOCATION!
Situated on a popular street in highly sought after Round Corner Dural, this beautifully presented single level home is an entertainer's delight and is only a stroll to the Village shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
- 696m2 block with prized north aspect
- Sun drenched open plan living and dining area with raked ceilings
- 3 Bedrooms – 2 with built in's
- 3 car accommodation including oversized single car garage with bathroom facilities, storage / workshop area and laundry
- Enclosed breezeway connecting garage to house - ideal for an extra secure storage area
- Tasmanian oak timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Renovated bathroom
- Underfloor ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beautiful outdoor Al Fresco courtyard and undercover BBQ area
- Low maintenance backyard with deck and level grassed backyard
- Zoned for Dural public School with bus to the door
- Moments to the Hills best public, catholic and private schools
Don't miss out on viewing this lovely home in such a convenient location so close to the Dural shopping / restaurant precinct. We look forward to showing this home.
3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes, Tasmanian Oak kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Separate formal dining room, Sunken sun drenched lounge with raked ceilings, Large renovated bathroom, Separate toilet, shower and laundry in adjoining garage accessed by undercover breezeway
Grassed level backyard fully fenced for children and pets with raised timber deck area, Al Fresco Courtyard with adjoining undercover BBQ area, Oversized single garage with automatic door and adjoining breezeway to access home and yard with roller door access to front and back of property, 2 Car covered carport
Underfloor ducted reverse cycling air conditioning (new unit 2018), Alarm (can be monitored), Dishwasher (new October 2017), Water Filter, Cypress pine floorboards, Raked ceilings in both lounge and formal dining room, Modern timber front door with glass inserts, Undercover BBQ area with facility for fridge / TV, Outdoor sensor lighting, Large 4 door storage cupboard with sink and second laundry facility option, Refer Annexure "A" of contract for list of additional inclusions
Zoned for Dural Public School and close to Hills Grammar, Pacific Hills Christian School, Redfield College, St Madeleine's, Marian College and Lorien Novalis, Walk to the Round Corner Village Shops, Medical Centre's and Banks, Bus at door to Dural Public School, Walk to transport and City Express Bus to the CBD, 10 Minutes to Castle Towers, Easy access to upcoming Northwest train line and to the M2
Electricity, Phone, Broadband internet, Foxtel (connection in Bedroom, Garage and outdoor entertaining area), Water, Sewer
Last updated: 07:23AM on Aug 14th 2018