House for sale
62 Mathieson Avenue,
Mosman Park, WA
4 4 6
IF IT?S SPACE YOU WANT. . .Be inspired by the friendly neighbourhood, the proximity of the river, and the warm family feel of this extremely spacious executive home!
This unique home offers palatial style and a versatile family lifestyle. There is fantastic separation between multiple living areas ? everyone has as much space as they need, and the entertaining options are almost endless!
A spectacular rooftop alfresco terrace is the best place to take in amazing views and enjoy a sunset cocktail ? but perhaps you?ll be tempted to linger in the poolside dining area, or the alfresco sunken conversation pit.
The striking façade pays homage to the grand homes of yesteryear with Georgian/Neo Classical proportions, and there are interior design elements which will never go out of style; a grand staircase, high ceilings, and four levels of luxury.
With 4 large bedrooms, 4 superb bathrooms, study, four separate living areas, 6 car garage PLUS a home theatre and a large games room/gym, this massive home with total internal living area of 759.58sqm is a rare discovery.
Settled in a quiet estate, the remarkable residence is walking distance to the river, close to the beach, and there are excellent schools, cafes and lush parklands nearby.
- A beautiful flow between spacious formal and casual living areas, and multiple French doors opening out to the lower alfresco ones.
- Magnificent kitchen with elegant detailing and top quality appliances incl black granite kitchen benches, black Smeg ranger with 6 burner gas hob, integrated dishwasher, and pot filler tap over stove.
- A blade water feature splashes into the sparkling pool.
- Talk the nights away in the unique outdoor conversation pit ? cosy up in winter or enjoy balmy evenings when the weather warms up.
- Dine with your guests in comfort in the undercover alfresco area, which has an outdoor kitchen with a top quality barbecue.
- Feel the sea breeze on your face on the rooftop terrace, and enjoy fabulous views to the river and the coast.
- It?s movie time in the massive home theatre on the lower level, which also has a games/hobby room/home gym.
- Spacious main bedroom with a balcony, dressing room, and luxuriously appointed spa ensuite.
- Kids have their own space with a separate lounge in the children?s wing, which has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and north-facing balcony.
- Guest suite with bedroom, ensuite and guest powder room.
- Undercroft garage with plenty of room for your weekly runabout and Sunday cars, and plenty of storage for all the Big Boys toys.
Features entry hall, formal lounge and dining, home theatre, lounge, games room/gym, living room, meals area, gourmet kitchen, alfresco with kitchen, pool, sunken courtyard, roof terrace, balconies, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, children?s lounge, laundry, powder room, wine cellar, store rooms, 6 car garage.
Quality fittings throughout include high ceilings, zoned ducted air conditioning, built in speakers, security system, ducted vacuum system, video intercom, built in and walk in store areas throughout the home, jarrah floors, marble benches, rainhead showerheads, reticulated gardens.
First floor (including balconies): 237.21sqm
Ground floor (including alfresco and balcony): 262.41sqm
Basement and Garage: 259.96sqm
Last updated: 10:59AM on Sep 22nd 2017