62 Memorial Avenue,
St Ives, NSW
SOLD BY DANIEL COOK!!!Prime Location with Potential!
When looking for something to add value to in a knock-out locale, there are not many that scream potential' as loud as this very original single level home. Looking beyond the tired interiors and cosmetic flaws lies a home ready for a rebirth boasting an exceptional single level floorplan with generous proportions and the ability to become so much more. It rests on an excellent block with a wide frontage in one of St Ives most sought-after pockets offering the opportunity to renovate, extend or remove and replace (STCA). It sits within an easy stroll to St Ives North Public, bus services and village shops and central to all the area's exceptional schools.
• Original single level brick home on excellent 1,046sqm (approx) block
• Timber floors, high ceilings, spacious lounge and dining
• North aspected combined casual living and dining room
• Very large original kitchen with upgraded stone benchtops
• Spacious enclosed rear alfresco terrace, empty pool shell
• Private rear gardens, barbeque area and garden shed
• Three generous bedrooms include two with built-in robes
• Neat and tidy bathrooms, main with separate toilet
• Wide single carport plus lockable storage/workshop area.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.