House for sale
62 Raymond Street,
4 3 2
Everybody Loves Raymond!Auction | Saturday 2nd June at 2:00pm On Site
Raymond Street has long been known as the knockdown rebuild street and now barely any of the original dwellings are still in existence. This is a testament to the fact that in this location, people are prepared to put their money where their mouth is - with no fear of overcapitalisation.
Situated in this quiet, leafy enclave, only metres from open parkland and the Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve is this brand-new luxurious Ainslie property. Completed this year and built by Devine Living, this home sets a new benchmark in modern living.
The 324m2 (under roofline) allows for four generous bedrooms (including two main bedroom suites - one on the ground floor giving versatility to the floorplan), three bathrooms, and a study. The living spaces are large and open plan, and the stylish kitchen offers expansive stone benchtops, gas cooking, two ovens (one steam oven) and a butler's pantry. There is also a downstairs powder room perfect for time when the home is full of guests.
You will find superb quality throughout this home with terracotta roof tiles, the ceilings are high at 9ft and there's LED downlights throughout, providing a spacious and light feel. The ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling delivers comfort year-round and is zoned so you can optimise your living. The home is dressed with window furnishings inclusive of roman blinds, roller blinds and curtains making it quite literally turnkey ready.
Outside is an entertainer's dream - there are two alfresco living areas, each with LED downlights and outdoor fan. The outdoor living spaces overlook the backyard which collects ample morning sunlight and features a built-in fire pit. The low maintenance garden surrounds allow you to simply enjoy your sanctuary.
Homes like this do not come up often in Ainslie, and the owners have made their intentions clear, so do not miss the auction!
At a glance...
- 308m2 of brand-new, luxurious living plus 16m2 courtyard
- Four generous bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Study and powder room
- Large, open plan living spaces
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, steam oven, butler's pantry and ample benchspace
- Two alfresco living areas, overlooking built-in fire pit
- Oversized double garage with internal access
- Multi zoned ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Abundant storage throughout
- 9ft ceilings, LED down lights throughout
- Brand new window furnishings throughout
- 5,000L rainwater tank
- 564m2 fully landscaped block on a quiet and leafy street
- Walking distance to Calvert Park, Mt Ainslie Nature Reserve, Ainslie Shops, North Ainslie Primary School and Dickson College
Last updated: 08:40AM on May 22nd 2018