62 Reid Road,
Wongaling Beach, QLD
Absolute Beachfront MasterpieceThis spacious and grand Spanish / Mediterranean style home occupies a generous 890m block of absolute beach frontage on Wongaling Beach.
Full of natural light and a seamless blend of indoor and outdoor living, this stunning 620m2 home not only offers ocean and island views from nearly every room but showcases many stand out features of a luxury home:
On the lower level you will find:
- Central Goddess Fountain welcoming you inside
- Octagonal indoor spa - now that's different!
- Spacious second living room opening out to a relaxing patio
- Large New Guinea Rosewood bar with many features in itself, overlooks another spacious patio
- Office or 4th bedroom
- Two generous bedrooms each with good size robes
- Luxurious bathroom with separate toilet
- Huge store room with dumb waiter, to make light work of getting the essentials upstairs and into the kitchen pantry
- Light and bright laundry
- Remote controlled double garage with featured glass window
- Man cave/internal workshop/storage
- Extra wide staircase with wrought iron handrails
- Solid timbers doors throughout the home
On the upper level:
- The solid timber and granite kitchen is a dream for any chef, with porcelain sinks, feature cabinetry, huge walk in pantry with dumb waiter, and so much more.
- Banquet sized formal dining room overlooks the arched feature window out to the sea as well as another feature glass panel
- Relaxed family/lounge room with timber flooring opens onto outside beachside patio
- Master bedroom and ensuite is so impressive with it's own terrace and views, timber flooring, huge walk in robe, double vanities and double showers behind a curved glass wall
- Off from the kitchen is a separate 3rd toilet and powder room
- Private balcony on the western side offers a quiet retreat
Fenced off from the road and side neighbours, with easy care gardens, more off street parking for visitors and room for your mobile home or a boat, this home is an exceptional masterpiece.
"Castillo De Arena" has been designed and built by a Commercial builder and his wife as their own home, built to last and withstand the elements. While you can see no expense has been spared to make this luxury home welcoming and comfortable, it's the effort and things you can't see that have gone into the structure of this building that makes this home so unique.
Marketed Exclusively by Andersons Real Estate.
Call Lyn on 0409 271 350 or Grahame 0418 230 617 to arrange for your own private inspection. We promise you will NOT be disappointed.