62 Shepherd Street,
Outstanding opportunity in ultra-convenient locationSet on the high side of an approx. 670sqm corner level block, this unique landholding represents an outstanding development or lifestyle opportunity close to everything this bustling enclave has to offer. Featuring two wide street frontages, it lends itself to a perfect duplex site or remarkable redevelopment opportunity (STCA).
An untapped double brick character gem, the current home is in original condition with solid bones and a functional single-level floor plan with three good-sized bedrooms. Brimming with scope to further capitalise, its ultra-handy setting is an easy stroll to Top Ryde City Shopping Centre, West Ryde station and local schools.
- Generously proportioned light-filled living with defined formal dining space
- Original open plan kitchen and meals area flowing to sunroom/family living
- Ultra-private low maintenance rear gardens featuring sun-soaked level lawns
- Decorative high ceilings and full original bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Unique offering in a coveted pocket only moments to Meadowbank Ferry Wharf
- Stroll to Ryde Public School, West Ryde Marketplace and transport services
- No easements and ripe for a complete makeover, extension or rebuild (STCA)