House for sale
4 3 2
$1,850,000 - $2,035,000
BAYSIDE ESCAPECapturing stunning views of Port Phillip Bay, this immaculate four-bedroom, three-bathroom residence boasts prized-position just steps from the sand. A short stroll to cafes, restaurants and shops with coastal walks on your doorstep, it provides luxury beachside living. The property features a home office with its own entrance and quality finishes including bamboo floors and stone benchtops throughout.
Watch ships sail by and admire magnificent sunsets from your balcony or enjoy New Year's fireworks from the rear deck. With tranquil tree views and privacy blinds for year-round entertaining, it overlooks a private, landscaped yard with grassed area and fire pit.
The kitchen is a chef's delight, comprising soft-closing drawers and stainless-steel appliances including a Smeg 5-burner cooker. The master bedroom has an en suite, walk-in and built-in robe plus balcony access with bay views. Other highlights include stylish, well-appointed bathrooms and a soundproof theatre room providing the full cinema experience with ceiling speakers and effect lighting.
Positioned between Mornington's Main Street and Mt Martha village, this outstanding property also includes a built-in bar, second outdoor deck, evaporative cooling, ducted heating, gas log fire, split-system air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, automatic front gates and double garage with rear roller door.
- 727sqm* block
- 42 squares* of living
- Evaporative cooling, split-system A/C & gas ducted heating
- Kitchen with stone benchtops & S/S appliances
- Spacious open plan design ideal for entertaining
- Living room with gas log fire
- Theatre room with ceiling speakers & lighting
- Large covered alfresco outdoor decking area
- Private landscaped rear yard with fire pit
- Master bedroom with full en-suite
- His and hers walk in robes
- Remote DLUG
- Remote control secure front gate
- Amazing bay views
- Alarm system
* All measurements and dimensions are approximate
Contact Paul Brown 0468 994 493
Last updated: 09:19AM on Mar 23rd 2018