House for sale
6266 Broken Hills Drive,
Sanctuary Cove, QLD
5 5 5
Price Upon Application
Resort Style Living at its best! Vendors downsizing!Set on 1889m of prime north facing real estate in the heart of Sanctuary Cove, this exclusive family residence is a rare treasure to find!
The expansive family home of over 80 squares, is a secluded and private offering.
Truly an entertainer's dream; it offers an abundance of spacious open planned living areas with a wide selection of entertaining options on offer. The result is a practical and modern design and a breathtaking home perfect for entertaining guests, a large family or relaxing in the privacy of your very own oasis.
* Five luxurious bedrooms, including ground floor guest suite
* Fully equipped media room or den plus tranquil home office
* Formal living and dining rooms with gas fire place
* Large kitchen with Miele appliances and Butlers' pantry
* Outdoor living catered for with outdoor kitchen and fire lamps
* Expansive open plan living space, 25m resort style heated swimming pool
* Upstairs master sitting room retreat
* Lush tropical gardens serviced by irrigation system
* Ducted air-conditioning, vacuum maid, back-to base security
A serene natural flow exists through the home from indoors to outdoors. With extensive use of glass bi-fold doors, opening to a fabulous large alfresco outdoor living room with outdoor kitchen, all overlooking the swimming pool and tropical gardens.
The large kitchen is at the centre of the home - A practical and stylish fit out, European stainless steel appliances, including induction cook top and electric oven.
The elegant formal living and dining room creates a striking feature with glass windows. There are five en suited bedrooms, including a ground floor guest bedroom with ensuite, walk-in-robe and private external access. The spacious master suite offers privacy, a luxurious ensuite and walk-in-robe and extensive river views from the spacious balcony.
There is no shortage of storage available. The large five car garage offers golf buggy accommodation and handyman workbenches.
Lose yourself in the tropical surrounds, offering an abundance of space and freedom. This is the ideal family residence, and a home to foster generations of cherished memories.
*This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for functionality purposes.
Last updated: 08:02AM on Nov 21st 2016