House for sale
628 Caves Road,
4 2 2
The Beach LifeEnjoy endless summers walking directly to the beach with no roads to cross and diving into the azure waters of Geographe Bay. This absolute beachfront property set on a huge 2193sqm block offers the ultimate holiday or permanent beach home. This commanding 2 storey 4 bed, 2 bath residence boasts uninterrupted 180 degree views of the bay and features rolling lawn from your back door to the beachfront. Moor the boat out front and relish the opportunity to fish, swim and ski only metres from your backyard. Situated in a perfect location less than 10mins to Dunsborough and 15mins to Busselton, this is the private beachfront residence you've been looking for.
Designed to capitalise on the absolute beachfront location the home sprawls over 2 levels with separate wings that allows for fabulous entertaining areas combined with separation for friends and family.
Features of this wonderful home include:
• Open plan downstairs living combining lounge, dining and separate stylish kitchen with tasmanian oak flooring and high ceilings. This area opens on to a spacious alfresco area offering beautiful ocean views
• Separate theatre room or formal lounge
• Chef's kitchen with central island bench with built in Smeg oven and gas cooktop perfect for creating a feast for guests
• Guest wing including 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, bathroom and laundry
• Expansive upstairs master bedroom suite with spacious sitting area, resort style ensuite and private balcony to soak up the panoramic ocean view with a glass of wine in hand. Wake up to this magnificent view every day from your bed
• Large double lock up garage with rear roller door rear access
• Abundance of parking area for boats and caravan
The immaculate grounds provide a buffer from Caves Rd at the rear and creates a resort style feel on the beachfront side of the property. Every day will feel like a holiday in this magnificent beachfront property.
Last updated: 01:23PM on Dec 5th 2017