63 Damien Drive,
Open Home CancelledPeacefully set within a community based neighbourhood, this lovingly cared for residence incorporates ideal family living accompanied by a sense of serenity. This beautifully built Clarendon home is ideal for a growing or large family that loves to enjoy time together or have their own private haven. Spread across two levels, the home exudes an unmatched sense of space and functionality throughout its multitude of living areas that flow across its floorplan.
Connecting effortlessly with all of the essential amenities, everyday living is a breeze. Close to all popular facilities such as Stanhope Village Shopping Centre and Blacktown Leisure Centre (1.1km approx.), Parklea Markets (1.4km approx.), Quakers Hill East Public School (1.8km approx.), Quakers Hill High School (3.3km approx.), and bus transport (200m approx.)
* Study/ sixth bedroom (could be used as in-law accommodation or teenagers retreat) is located downstairs
* Media/rumpus room
* Spacious and open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space and additional walk-in pantry
* Plethora of casual and formal living areas
* Overlooking from the kitchen is the generously sized rumpus and family areas
* The upper level of the home includes five bedrooms with built ins to all, with the master bed including an enviable ensuite and walk in robe
* Expansive upstairs living area with access to balcony that is ideal for accommodating to family time
* Located outside is the desirable outdoor entertainment area prefect for those weekend BBQ’S and ample space for the kids to play.
Additional features include ducted air-conditioning throughout, double garage with internal access, downlights, and under stairs storage.
Enjoy the complete lifestyle package this home has to offer and spend more time relaxing with family and friends, contact John Irudayaraj on 0439 993 991 for more information.
**LJ Hooker give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; All information has been gathered from sources we consider to be reliable however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely upon their own enquiries.