House for sale
63 Griffiths Road,
4 2 6
$1,075,000 - $1,175,000
Recent Build, Phenomenal Block, Elite Location!Contemporary homes are so often sought after in Upwey but very rarely found. This brick family stunner is just over 4 years young and is guaranteed to impress anyone looking for a quality property in a prime location. Situated in one of Upwey's finest streets on a highly useable, landscaped 1,610sqm (appx) block this incredible house has 3 distinct living zones and offers;
- 4 large bedrooms (all with built-in-robes, spacious master with walk-in-robe and stunning full en suite with dual vanity)
- Spacious open plan living with wall hung cabinetry
- Phenomenal kitchen with butler's pantry, gleaming benchtops, huge breakfast bar island, SS freestanding cooker with gas cooktop, and SS dishwasher
- Parents retreat to escape and unwind in
- Separate kids living room where they can strew their toys around to their hearts content!
- Excellent outdoor entertaining area connecting to a sun-bathed saltwater pool with decking surround, a guaranteed family favourite over the Summer months
- Gorgeous main bathroom with spa bath
- Striking laundry
- Sealed driveway leading to a remote double garage, currently partially used as an excellent home workspace, easily converted back if preferred
- Massive north facing fully fenced rear yard for the kids to kick the footy and the pets to run riot
- Access to the backyard from the front to park boats, caravans, cars, all the toys!
- Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
All this supremely located short walking distance to Upwey South Primary School and within very close proximity of Upwey's shops and train station.
If you have been looking for a recent build on a phenomenal block in an elite Upwey location, then look no further because this is absolutely it - and who knows if and when an opportunity like this will come up again. Act quickly, secure your family's dream property today!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.
Last updated: 02:24PM on May 24th 2019