Semi-rural Acreage for sale
63 Herbert Park Road,
5 2 3
63 Herbert Park Road, ARMIDALELocation is the attraction here, 63 Herbert Park Road is perfectly located only a 10 minute drive to the City of Armidale via sealed road, plus all the benefits of 40 acres of prime grazing country. Set back from the road with the master built home set in a commanding position, this small acres holding will impress with its features including;
- Architech designed, master built, near new unique family home on 40 acres.
- Main bedroom upstairs and separate from the rest of the dwelling. Boasting a clever A-frame designed ceiling in a light filled space with built in robes, dressing area, plus an amazing outlook to the north of the property through the double-glazed windows. Also in the master retreat is a designer ensuite with claw foot bath tub and bespoke chandelier, large shower, under tile heating and custom built wall hung vanity.
- Plus, 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, one room with access to a timber deck.
- Magnificent galley style kitchen with Miele appliances including, gas cooktop, induction electric cooktop, 2 electric ovens, stainless dishwasher, underbench refreshment fridge, stone bench tops, soft close cabinets and a walk in pantry.
- Family/dining area off the kitchen with polished concrete flooring, designer light fittings and direct access through triple stacker sliding doors to the undercover alfresco and deck area.
- Step down lounge room with large double-glazed windows looking out over the property, plus feature oak timber on the A-frame ceiling and double sided wood heater.
- Main bathroom with under tile heating, free standing bath tub, large shower area, wall hung vanity and full length custom mirror.
- Large laundry with ample storage and bench space. Loads of storage with dual hallway linen cupboards, under stairwell storage and roof void access.
- Excellent thermal efficiency with double-glazing throughout, solar-passive design and combination polished concrete and carpet flooring.
- 3 bay A-framed colourbond garage, fully concreted flooring, powered and space for a workshop.
- Extensive landscaping with feature rock walls, terraced garden beds, vegetable garden and numerous established New England trees and a fully fenced house yard.
- Approx. 110,000 litres of water storage with household water filtration.
- High quality features and fixtures throughout and wireless NBN connected.
- The 40 acres is a mixture of quality undulating, lightly timbered grazing country and rich creek flats with quality pasture. Regeneration of Donald Creek with significant native plantings fully fenced off and a large amount of new boundary fencing completed.
63 Herbert Park Road is a quality property in every aspect. Located in a sought after location north of the City of Armidale, this near new home is set in a prominent elevated position which takes in the magnificent views over the property to the north-east. The quality of the build in the home is of an extremely high standard and there is no doubt that this property is an attractive proposition for those looking at relocating onto acres close to the City. For more information or for your private inspection, contact Michael Singleton on 0434714788.
*All information contained here is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries*
Last updated: 03:32AM on Jan 9th 2019