House for sale
63 Jefferson Lane,
Palm Beach, QLD
4 4 2
Auction - Saturday 2 September 2017 at 11am
JOIN THE ELITE - ABSOLUTE BEACHFRONT - SUBSTANTIAL FAMILY HOME on 597*sqm BLOCKA paramount location on a pristine stretch of sand, this substantial family home is extensively engineered, is ready to occupy and also provides some upside to add value.
Occupying a large 597*sqm block and incorporating a three level design with an abundance of space, the main living area exudes a cool beach vibe with plantation shutters and soothing surf sounds.
Enjoy the luxury of walking straight onto the beach from the oceanfront terrace, so you can feel your toes in the sand instantly.
Marvel at the vast liquid canvas which repaints itself daily, enjoy majestic views of the coastal arc sweeping from Currumbin's Iconic Alley rock north to Stradbroke Island.
- Located between Fourth Ave and Palm Beach Avenue
- Three separate living areas over three expansive levels
- Larger than average 597*sqm block, 10.1m* beach frontage
- Substantial family home with suspended slab, internal lift
- Big games room with wet bar, air-conditioned
- Generous oceanfront parents retreat with spa ensuite
- Scope to add value with modernising kitchen and bathrooms
- GCCC Rates, $4,458.30* (1 January - 30 June 2017)
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,500 - $1,650* per week
- Holiday Letting Tariffs - $2,156* p/w (Off Peak), $3,675* p/w (School Holidays),
$4,928* p/w (Events / Easter Rate), $6,300* p/w (Peak Rate), $7,266* p/w (Commonwealth Games)
With the curative power of the sea at your doorstep, this lifestyle haven provides easy walking distance to popular cafes, patrolled beach and Currumbin estuary for safe still water swimming, with close proximity to schools and amenities.
The property is scheduled to go to auction on Saturday 2 September 2017 at 11am On-Site (if not sold prior)
Last updated: 12:06PM on Aug 21st 2017