Rural for sale
630 Wombeyan Caves Road,
High Range, NSW
5 3 4
"WOMBIOMBI" – A COMFORTABLE FAMILY HOME, SEMI-DETACHED STUDIO, LARGE SHED INCORPORATING A FULLY WORKING OFFICE AND BEAUTIFUL GARDENS ON 25 ACRESAccessed via a long meandering driveway through a beautiful native forest, the home and improvements are surrounded by superb colourful gardens and offer a long set back from the road to ensure private and peaceful living. The rear of the property consists of open, level grazing land and offers almost direct access into the wonderful trails of Jellore State Forest.
Positioned neatly behind a large ornamental pond and presented in immaculate condition, the main home features:
- Large panel glass windows throughout providing plenty of natural light and garden outlook
- Modern country kitchen with 900mm oven, stainless steel range-hood and dishwasher
- Comfortable living and dining area with cosy slow combustion wood fire
- Four bedrooms, three with robing and a beautifully appointed ensuite to the main, very neat and tidy original main bathroom.
Linked via a small covered deck, the self-contained studio combines seamlessly with the main home although is separate enough to provide the option of private guest accommodation. Currently achieving $26,000 (gross – approx.) through Airbnb, the studio is a wonderful income producing feature of the property. Featuring:
- Expansive main living area with air conditioning and slow combustion wood fire, extending out to a covered deck
- Large bedroom with robing and ensuite and a well-positioned kitchenette
The main shed measures 18.3m by 6m (approx.) and has a fully insulated & lined office built into one end, complete with air-conditioner, 5 phone lines and ADSL2 internet. At the other end, a large open bay with auto roller door
Additional property features include:
- A charming old wood and iron farm shed with 3 bays, store room, lighting and power
- Bore delivering very good quality and reliable water for the property
- 61,000 litre rainwater storage, 3 dams
- Substantial garden irrigation system
- Extensive and strategic tree planting to provide privacy, wind protection and birdlife
At just an easy 10 - 15 minutes to Bowral, Berrima or Mittagong and surrounded by quality wineries, the property offers the best of convenient, vibrant rural living.
Last updated: 04:56PM on Jul 10th 2018