Rural for sale
631 Nobbys Creek Road,
Nobbys Creek, NSW
0 0 0
Tweed Valley Coastal, 67 Acres, Internal Creeks, 2 Homes, IG Pools, CSG & Flood FreeIf you are looking for PEACE and serenity..with no neighbours in site..just waking up to the Sounds of NATURE & the amazing array of bird life ..then this property, with its amazing Springbrook Mountain & Valley Views may be the one!
• Zoning for Retreat & or Restaurant, Caravan Park, Boarding Kennels etc stca
• Large I G s/w POOL
• LOCATED in sought after Nobbys Creek in the lush Tweed Valley.
• Approximately 25 mins to the Gold Coast BEACHES & Coolangatta AIRPORT.
• Internal spring fed creeks including permanent crystal clear Nobbys Creek
• Beautiful views.
• 2 dams one with bridge to island.
• Private & quiet on a no thru sealed road with security entry & long sealed driveway.
• 75000 ltr water storage (has never run out due to excellent annual rain fall)
• Located just off the MT WARNING (15 mins) & many National Parks & Waterfalls tourist trail.
• Large I G salt water POOL
• DLU garage & workshop + another small shed at back.
• 4 car high carport to suit caravan + loads of parking
• Electric fencing incl internal paddock fencing + fencing around home for small children or pets.
Horse/tractor Colorbond shed.
Large fully lined insulated & tiled barn with office, modern kitchen & bathroom. Could be detached 3 bedroom 2nd dwelling stca.
• Quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
• Plantation Shutters
• Some furniture & appliances included.
• Open Eco fire + gas bayonet
• High ceilings.
Insulation fans a/c
• Stunning bathrooms, kitchens & laundry with caesar stone bench tops & glass splash backs.
• Various fruit & macadamia nut trees.
3 bedrooms 3 bathrooms + study, single level home, open plan living, leading to huge under cover • entertaining pavilion complete with quality modern
• out door kitchen & aluminium lockable shutters all round.
• Covered hardwood walkway from garage/workshop to house.
• Electric fencing incl. internal paddock fencing as well as fenced areas around each home ideal for small children & pets.
Owners have bought elsewhere & would like a quick sale
please pho413751515or text for further info.
Was running as a successful holiday rental.
Ideal property, (with its always lush paddocks), for cattle horses alpacas crops sheep etc or agistment.
Level to undulating rising to timbered ridge at rear of property With private rear valley see pic 8.
• Approx 13 mins to the bustling township of Murwillumbah with its award winning Art Gallery & restaurants.
Last updated: 05:04PM on Aug 3rd 2017