638 Hawthorn Road,
Brighton East, VIC
First-Rate Luxurious living Built to EntertainPrivately and peacefully positioned behind a towering brick fence, this exceptionally elegant 3/4 bedroom family home offers classic Bayside living without compromise. Combining inspired design and immaculate finishes, every delightful detail and lavish luxury has been thoughtfully crafted without compromise.
The home is framed by stately Ficus hedges and then you enter through two pairs of grand Georgian columns. Discover a large main bedroom showcasing walk-in robes and a stunning ensuite with dual vanity and double shower. Adjacent to the main bedroom is a 4th bedroom with built in robe or a study.
Well-proportioned formal lounge with gas log fire and dining room offers a chance to entertain family and friends in style, before the home opens up to impressive soaring ceilings to reveal the spacious comforts of open-plan living and dining. Banks of floor-to-ceiling glass stream natural northern light through to a deluxe kitchen showcasing Smeg and Miele appliances, stone benchtops and an entertainers’ island bench.
Designed with indoor/outdoor entertaining in mind, take advantage of al fresco dining with an automated vergola roof, cleverly activated to close at the first raindrop. Entertain on a significant scale by combining all the outdoor spaces to form one super-sized area, from the generous front courtyard through the double garage to rear garden. With this flexibility at your disposal, entertain hundreds of guests at a time.
Successfully balancing the classical with the contemporary, this is luxury living within the Gardenvale Primary School zone, a city-bound tram and your choice of nearby lush parkland. An inspection of this special home will be savoured and enjoyed.
* 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR and stunning ensuite featuring dual vanity and double shower.
* Fourth bedroom could easily be used as a study.
* Deluxe kitchen with 40mm polished stone benchtops and a range of premium European appliances including a 900mm Smeg oven and Miele dishwasher
* Light and bright north-facing open-plan living and dining with integrated cabinetry
* Formal lounge room featuring gas log fireplace and 2-pack mantelpiece and surround
* Formal dining room with striking garden atrium feature
* Stylish bathroom with therapeutic corner spa
* Powder room
* Laundry with built-in shelving and stone benchtops.
* Paved al fresco dining with an automated vergola roof, cleverly activated to close at the first raindrop.
* Mature landscaped gardens with manicured Pittosporum Silver Sheen and Ficus hedges.
* Garden shed.
* Secure remote-controlled double garage with internal and courtyard access plus additional parking
* Keypad video intercom and automatic gated entry
* Security alarm.
* Integrated storage solutions and built-in cabinetry throughout.
* Polished brush-box herringbone parquetry flooring.
* Daniel Robertson 50mm bricks.
* Bevelled glass windows at the front of the home.
* Ornamental dentil cornices throughout
* Entry hall 3.4m ceiling and living room 3m high coffered ceiling.
* 2.4m high solid 2 panel doors.
* Ducted heating and refrigerated cooling.
* Ducted vacuum system.
* Automated sprinkler system.
* Exquisite curtains and Holland (roller) blinds.
Property Code: 859