64 Curzon Road,
New Lambton, NSW
Meticulous Family Home in Blue-Ribbon LocaleDesigned over two sumptuous levels responsive to the needs of the growing family and those that love to entertain, this meticulously updated c1945 home is a timeless residence of rare distinction and style. Resplendent amid 1094sqm of manicured country-style gardens, its blue-ribbon location is perfect capturing a sweeping northeasterly panorama that takes in glimpses of the Pacific Ocean and bathes its interiors in stunning natural light.
Sun-filled living spaces include an elegant lounge with fireplace, formal dining, relaxed open plan family living/dining encompassing a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen and a private upper level retreat. Dedicated to achieving the ideal balance of in/outdoor living, lounge, dining and two of the bedrooms all spill outward to a wide entertainer’s verandah and the private rear gardens. Whether a dinner party, or cocktails with friends, this area is ideal for year-round outdoor living and entertaining.
Impressive four bedroom accommodation offers ideal separation with two bedrooms on the ground floor complemented by a family bathroom and study. Upstairs, sanctuary status is achieved with an additional living space, tranquil master bedroom boasting a walk-through robe and ensuite and a fourth bedroom. This home’s versatility and space impresses, as does its wealth of living and alfresco options, leafy child friendly grounds and freestanding double garage with a loft area making an ideal teenage retreat.
Perfectly placed in this exclusive and tightly held enclave of New Lambton with its vibrant village atmosphere and popular school moments away, this private retreat will appeal to medical staff from the nearby John Hunter Hospital.
- Dual storey c1945 brick and tile family home on north facing 1094sqm parcel
- Embraced by gorgeous country-style gardens with rear patio
- Entrance foyer connects to sun-filled formal lounge room with Heatmaster fireplace
- Wide screened verandah accessed from lounge, dining and two bedrooms
- Contemporary kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benchtops and island, Ilve gas cooker and Miele integrated dishwasher
- Four large bedrooms with walk-in/built-in robes plus study
- Plantation shutters, crisp neutral tones, ducted air-conditioning, full security system
- Full family bathroom; chic master ensuite with dual Caesarstone vanity
- Double automatic garage with cellar and loft studio/teenage retreat with storage
* 1800m from John Hunter Hospital and less than 10 minutes to the university
* Only 15 minutes from Newcastle’s CBD and iconic beaches