House for sale
64 Eton Street,
North Perth, WA
4 2 2
ART DECO ELEGANCEFLOOR PLAN AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
HOME OPEN THIS SATURDAY!
Combining classic period features with state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings, this spacious and elegant Art Deco family home won't fail to impress.
Originally built in 1930, the exceptionally stylish property was renovated and extended five years ago, to include a beautiful second storey and wonderful outdoor area. Now, the spacious and inviting property boasts four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and three welcoming living areas. Alternatively, one of the living areas could double-up as a fifth bedroom, complete with feature fireplace and beautiful Art Deco details.
There is so much to love about this elegant home, from the original Art Deco features that have been loving preserved - including ceiling roses, wide-profile cornices, architraves and leadlight feature doors - to the exceptional chef's kitchen, boasting stainless-steel benchtops, LED lighting, La Germania appliances and a scullery with sink. Then there's the classic timber flooring, enormous family bathroom with claw-foot bath-tub, and music room in the converted garage. It is simply perfect.
The splendor of this home doesn't end at the back door. Outside, you're presented with an undercover entertaining area complete with full stainless-steel outdoor kitchen, flyscreen drop-downs and ceiling fan, plus an outdoor powder room.
Ideally located in an established, tree-lined street close to the cafes and boutiques of North Perth, you're just 10 minutes from the CBD.
- Art Deco home originally built in 1930
- Renovated and extended five years ago
- Beautiful high ceilings throughout with ceiling roses, wide-profile cornices and architraves
- Original Art Deco leadlight feature doors
- Timber floorboards
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Converted garage music room
- 4 bed, 2 bath with 3 living areas or 5 bed, 2 bath with 2 living areas
- Art deco character details throughout
- Room to park 1-2 cars behind gates and 2 off-street parking
- Front veranda
- Bedroom 1 (or 3rd living room) with feature fireplace and Art Deco details
- Master bedroom (2) with walk-in-robe and fan
- Huge bathroom (1) with feature claw-foot bath tub
- Built-in linen cupboards in the hallway
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining room overlooking the outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with stainless-steel benchtops, LED lighting, feature timber island bench, walk in pantry/scullery with a sink, stainless steel appliances
- Undercover outdoor entertaining space with flyscreen drop-downs
- Outdoor entertaining with a full stainless-steel kitchen
- Outdoor powder room
- Rear garden with shed
- Huge laundry with a loads of storage (storage nook and storage cupboard)
- Second bathroom (2) with lovely light and city views
- Bedroom (3) with city views
*Chattels depicted or described are not included in the sale unless specified in the Offer and Acceptance
Last updated: 04:19PM on Nov 18th 2017