House for sale
64 Lakeshore Drive,
5 3 3
Welcome Home: Relax, Unpack & Enjoy new Waterfront Lifestyle!Offering the true essence of Gold Coast living with this large quality waterfront home nestled at the end of a quite culde- sac in the prestigious local community of Monterey Keys, between Helensvale and Hope Island. Discover this secret location!
Contemporary in design, the highset north-west facing waterfront home provides endless views of the sparkling deep-water canal. Take a moment to relax on the jetty, moor the boat; a perfect place to drop in a crab pot for dinner or a spot of fishing.
As you enter this impressive home you are pleasantly surprised with the breathtaking views from all vantage points of the property.
All rooms flow back to the spacious open planned kitchen, the perfect environment to entertain or cook up a summer feast. There is also in the large lounge room a fireplace for those winter nights or a romantic evening the guest room is also on this level with its own en-suite.
On the upper level the spacious Master suite offers en-suite, walk-in robe reverse cycle air conditioning plus access to a large covered balcony. There are also 3 large bedrooms and a big central bathroom with spa.
* Waterfront lifestyle property in Monterey Keys on approx. 810sqm allotment
* 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, family room & formal lounge/dining room
* Freshly repainted inside and new carpet laid throughout property
* Large jetty and beautiful tropical salt pool and palmed gardens
* Spacious family kitchen
* Three cars lock up garage, and plenty of room for a boat or caravan
* Panoramic water views, great fishing, private secure waterway (lock canal)
* This lifestyle property is now ready to meet the market, offering a unique slice of paradise.
The northern end of the Gold Coast provides a range of excellent private and state schools, quality sporting facilities and clubs, including world class golf courses. A number of major shopping centres are close by along with fine dining at Hope Island and Sanctuary Cove.
It is just minutes to access the M1 Motorway to travel north to Brisbane - south to the Tweed, and just a short drive to all the theme parks and beautiful wonders of Gold Coast Hinterland.
Please contact the Sales & Marketing Consultants for further details about Open for inspections times as well private appointment only.
Last updated: 03:17PM on Mar 13th 2018