64 Mast Gully Road,
Stunning Family Resort Style Living!I am proud to present to the market one of the finest properties in Upwey. Idyllically situated on almost half an acre of established gardens this Hills classic has been renovated and extended to a phenomenal standard.
No expense has been spared, ensuring that the new owners will have everything they need to lead the foothills lifestyle of their dreams. Providing the best in outdoor entertaining, imagine the parties you could have in the sheltered Bali Hut beside the sparkling in ground pool OR in the undercover alfresco area seamlessly connected from the open plan living area.
The list of features this property offers is simply remarkable;
- 4 large bedrooms (Master Retreat complete with his and hers walk-through robes, stylish full en suite, and gorgeous outlook over the pool and grounds)
- 2 additional modern bathrooms plus powder room (Main with dual vanity and spa bath)
- Up to the minute open plan kitchen/living with freshly polished Spotted Gum timber floors, Granite bench tops, lIve freestanding gas and electric stove 900mm twin ovens, glass splashback, zip tap (!), Fisher & Paykel twin drawer dishwasher, built in wine rack with 20 bottle capacity and walk-in pantry.
- EXTRAORDINARY solar & gas heated Infinity edge pool with spa, waterfall feature, and outdoor Shower to rinse off after a pool session
- 2 x phenomenal outdoor entertaining areas
- Separate elegant main living area with toasty gas log fire
- Relaxing lounge/home theatre room with surround sound speakers
- Comprehensive laundry with heaps of storage and drying cupboard!
- Covered front veranda with captivating outlook
- Lovely sealed drive leading into a rear quadruple carport with a plethora of extra off street parking
- Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and split-system air conditioning
- Attic storage or kids cubby room/study
- Large fully fenced rear yard with boardwalk for the kids and pets to run amok
- 5.1KW solar system with 27 panels
- Double glazed windows upstairs and commercial sliding doors and windows in downstairs kitchen/living
- Entrancing western facing views towards the mountains
All this perfectly positioned only a short distance to Upwey Train Station, Upwey Village, Upwey High School, Upwey Primary School, The William Angliss Hospital, 1000 Steps Kokoda Track at Dandenong Ranges National Park and with easy access via Burwood Hwy off the mountain to get you on your way to Melbourne.
It doesn’t get much better than this, call now to secure this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Please note: All property details shown are correct at time of publishing. Some properties may have been sold in the preceding 24 hours and we recommend that you confirm open for inspection times with the listing agent direct or the listing office.