Semi-rural Acreage for sale
64 Ophir Glen Road,
Upper Burringbar, NSW
4 2 8
Magnificent Four Bedroom + Study Home on Little Burrinbar CreekThis custom built Queenslander perched on the banks of Little Burrinbar Creek; situated in idyllic rain forest surroundings, this magnificent country property is only a short drive from Tweed Heads and the golden sandy beaches of Coolangatta.
This designer built property boasts 4 spacious bedrooms and a study. A generous veranda runs around 3 sides off the house offering views of the numerous rainforest pockets, fruit trees and running creek fed from an almost 100% pure spring that contains fish, platypus and yabbies amongst other wildlife. The property also has a dam that contains stocks of silver perch.
Deep swimming pools around the property make summer a dream with a refreshing place to cool off and enjoy the surrounds including resident wallabies & numerous other neighbours.
Included on the property are around 80 lychee trees, 100 hoop pines and assorted fruit trees. A garage with room for 4 cars, a tractor/slasher and ride on mower are included in the sale.
- Designer home - high quality in every aspect.
- Included water storage 2*5000 gallon tanks, 1*2500 gallon with fire pump and a 5000 gallon tank at the top of the property.
- Land being approximately 37 Acres.
- Plenty of open space and room for vegetables and gardens.
- Lots of water with dam, tanks and spring fed creek.
Locally you will find a 9 par golf course, country pub and antique shops.
Last updated: 06:04AM on Jan 5th 2016