House for sale
64 Railway Street,
Cooks Hill, NSW
3 2 2
Guide $1,100,000 - $1,210,000 Friendly Auction
Torrens Title Oasis with Superb Indoor/Outdoor FlowAuction Location: Watt Street Commercial Centre.
A genuine statement of space, style and simply superb indoor/outdoor flow, this modern terrace style home is a true urban oasis. Designed by award-wining Newcastle based architects, Killen + Doran and built c.2000, the functional tri-storey layout, with not one but four alfresco terraces, maximises beautiful natural light, cross-ventilation and pleasant views.
Much larger than it appears from the street, the home is as practical as it is stylish. The main living and dining expanse is found on the first floor where a striking new Queensland oak island kitchen is a fitting centrepiece appointed with a combination gas-induction cooktop, 900mm oven and dishwasher. Custom cabinetry is used to great effect, with an abundance of storage in the adjoining laundry/pantry and a choice of two terraces offering generous space for entertaining. Upstairs, there are three robed bedrooms and two beautifully renovated bathrooms. Kept light and airy by sliding doors, each bedroom connects to a terrace that will be your go-to spot for quiet sundowners. A rare bonus in Railway Street, there is secure off-street parking for two vehicles, along with a workbench and storage room.
And, with some of Newcastle’s trendiest eateries and boutiques at your doorstep, not to mention the beaches all within walking distance, you’ll probably want to step out as much as you want to stay in!
- Solidly built from double brick and beautifully updated throughout
- Double garage with auto door and handy storage room
- Spacious living and dining areas with study nook connects to a choice of terraces
- Timber floors and quality carpet underfoot
- Gas heating for winter warmth and BBQ connection
- Skylit family bathroom with bath and shower
- Master bedroom with updated ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
- Two secondary bedrooms open to a deep east facing terrace
- One block from Darby Street and a stroll from the beach, harbour and Civic Park
Last updated: 01:24PM on Jul 18th 2018